Xanadu Shark Dive
Sharks are probably one of the most misunderstood marine creatures on earth. These pointy toothed predators are more feared than they need to be. Now, you can actually go on a dive to a section of the Bahamas coral reef system that is teeming with sharks. The area is called Shark Alley. This is where you and your dive group will head out to. Upon arriving, the divers will form a semi circle and sit on their knees at the bottom of the ocean.
From this amazing vantage point, you will then be able to witness the display of shark feeding. You will be amazed at the sharks’ deliberate and controlled movement as they swim in circles around the feeder. Shortly after feeding you will have the opportunity to touch one of the sharks. The whole time, we will have a professional cameraman on hand to document your one-of-a-kind experience. This is definitely a tour for people who are willing to try out something completely new.
- Thrilling dive for the adventure seekers
- Safe and unforgettable
- One of the most unique dives in the Bahamas
- 2:00 PM
Tues - Thurs - Sat
- Roundtrip Transportation from Hotels & Cruise Ship Terminal
- You must pass the required medical guide lines to participate in the dive.
- All divers will be required to present proof of certification in order to participate in scuba diving activities. Please be sure to bring your diver certification card with you to present at check in. You may not be allowed to dive without presenting proof of certification.
- Offered in the Afternoons Only
- Full Equipment Package Available for $17
- Edited DVD of Your Dive Available for $60